T & Cs
KDK Office Supplies Ltd will not be held liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (this includes without limitation any loss of data or profits or business interruption) arising from the use of the information provided on this website.
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
1. You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
2. You are at least 18 years old.
- All goods remain the property of KDK Office Supplies Ltd until full payment has been received.
- The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- All prices are subject to the prevailing rate of VAT where applicable. Please note we cannot process orders for export outside the EU or VAT refunded orders.
- All prices shown are in pounds £(GBP) sterling.
- All RRP’s shown represent the manufacturer’s suggested selling price.
- All prices shown are correct at the time of publishing, E & OE.
- We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an Order Acceptance or confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing in this case we will email you and notify you of the error and issue a full refund, we will under no circumstance proceed with the order. All claims will be rejected.
- Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced or the description may be incorrect in these cases we are not liable to any claims after the order has been received, all images are for illustration purposes only, please check before placing the order. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection. If, within a reasonable time after you placed your order, we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you by email.
- Payment can be made securely using a credit or debit card and American Express using our secure and most advanced payment gatway "SagePay". We do NOT keep any Credit card details on file at all. We only keep the delivery address, telephone number and email address and this is used for deliveries.
- Credit accounts are available to business users.
- All credit account applications are checked using the Credit Protection Association and will only be available if authorized.
- All credit accounts are issued with terms of 30 days net.
- Payment for credit accounts can be made using BACS.
- Specifications for products are subject to change without notice, if unsure before placing an order please contact our sales team for advise.
- If a product is out of stock and we are unable to obtain a delivery date we will advise you and offer you a suitable alternative whenever possible.
- If a product is out of stock and we are able to establish a delivery date we will notify you by telephone or email to confirm the due date.
- If a product shows in stock it does not Guarantee stock will be available at the time of picking, orders are picked and Dispatched in order they are received if this happens then you will be notified by email.
- If the goods that you order are covered by manufacturer’s warranty, the liability remains with that specific manufacturer and all claims must be made to the manufacturer by email or telephone.
- The Products will be your responsibility from the time of delivery. Ownership will pass to you when we receive payment in full (including all delivery charges) for the Products ordered
- Products will be delivered to you normally on a Next Working Day service, or 3-4 working day depending on the delivery service paid for at the checkout, this applies to all orders for UK Mainland excluding the Scottish Highlands. Office Technology Products have a standard 3-4 working day delivery time unless paid for next working day delivery.
- If you wish your order to be delivered on a specific day, please notify us at the time of order by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Furniture Items carry a £35.00 plus VAT delivery charge and is 3-4 working day.
- We only deliver to the UK Mainland, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight. Unfortunately we cannot deliver to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands or the Isles of Scilly. However at times the system may not always reject theses post codes in these areas and therefore orders to these areas will be manully rejected and a full refund issued.
- We do not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Occasionally our delivery to you may be affected by an Event Outside Our Control . We hold no responsibilities when this happens. We shall not be liable to you for any delay in delivery that is caused by your failure to provide us with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Products.
- Please note that our couriers are only insured to deliver to the ground floor of buildings. You will be responsible for arranging transportation of the Products to levels above the ground floor, so please bear this in mind if you are ordering large or heavy items such as a piece of furniture or a safe. Additionally, it is your responsibility to ensure that there is sufficient access to the Delivery Location (for example, sufficient door widths) to enable delivery of the Product. Please inform us of any access issues at the time you place the order.
- If we are not able to deliver the whole of the order at one time due to operational reasons or shortage of stock, we will deliver the order in instalments. We will not charge you extra delivery costs for this.
- Our site is only intended for use by people who require delivery on the UK Mainland, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight. We do not accept orders for delivery outside those locations. Unfortunately that means we cannot accept orders for delivery to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands or the Scilly Isles.
Shortages and Returns
- If any item that you have ordered does not arrive however it does show on your delivery documents this is known as a shortage. All shortages must be notified to KDK Office Supplies Ltd by email within 24 Hours. Please ensure that you know the product code, delivery note number and quantity ordered (or missing) to enable us to process the shortage.
- If you wish to return a product because it is damaged on arrival please notify KDK Office Supplies Ltd by email within 24 Hours. Again please ensure that you know the product code and delivery note number to enable us to process the return.
- Standard returns – Please advise us within 14 days if you wish to return any products that you have ordered a restocking fee of £35% will be deducted from your refund and a £6.50 plus VAT delivery charge will be applied. All returns normally take 2-7 working days, please make sure you keep a proof of returns document issued by the driver at the time of collection, without this refunds may be delayed. However these charges will not apply to returns that are faulty or picked in error. Any bespoke or “special” product orders are strictly non-returnable. Furniture items returned are subject to a 35% restocking fee and a £100.00 plus VAT collection fee. All furniture items that are been returned must be available for our drivers on the ground floor, our drivers will not go higher then the ground floor for collections on furniture and other large items.
- IN ALL RETURN SCENARIOS – THE PRODUCTS MUST BE IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING, IF THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING IS NOT RETURNED WITH THE GOODS AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR RE-SALE WE WILL BE UNABLE TO ACCEPT THE RETURN FROM YOU. At times orders could be delayed due to transportation issues which is beyond our control, All orders are shipped either via Royal Mail, UPS, Parcel Force or own Van.