T & Cs
KDK Office Supplies Ltd will not be held liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (this includes without limitation any loss of data or profits or business interruption) arising from the use of the information provided on this website.
- All goods remain the property of KDK Office Supplies Ltd until full payment has been received.
- All prices are subject to the prevailing rate of VAT where applicable. Please note we cannot process orders for export outside the EU or VAT refunded orders.
- All prices shown are in pounds £(GBP) sterling.
- All RRP’s shown represent the manufacturer’s suggested selling price.
- All prices shown are correct at the time of publishing, E & OE.
- Payment can be made securely using a credit or debit card and American Express using our secure and most advanced payment gatway "SagePay". We do NOT keep any Credit card details on file at all. We only keep the delivery address, telephone number and email address and this is used for deliveries.
- Credit accounts are available to business users.
- All credit account applications are checked using the Credit Protection Association and will only be available if authorized.
- All credit accounts are issued with terms of 30 days net.
- Payment for credit accounts can be made using BACS.
- Specifications for products are subject to change without notice.
- If a product is out of stock and we are unable to obtain a delivery date we will advise you and offer you a suitable alternative whenever possible.
- If a product is out of stock and we are able to establish a delivery date we will notify you by telephone or email to confirm the due date.
- If the goods that you order are covered by manufacturer’s warranty, the liability remains with that specific manufacturer.
- Products will be delivered to you on a Next Working Day service, or 3-4 working day depending on the delivery service paid for at the checkout, this applies to all orders for UK Mainland excluding the Scottish Highlands. Office Technology Products have a standard 3-4 working day delivery time unless paid for next working day delivery.
- If you wish your order to be delivered on a specific day, please notify us at the time of order by emailing us at email@example.com.
- All Furniture Items carry a £35.00 plus VAT delivery charge and is 3-4 working day.
Shortages and Returns
- If any item that you have ordered does not arrive however it does show on your delivery documents this is known as a shortage. All shortages must be notified to KDK Office Supplies Ltd by email within 24 Hours. Please ensure that you know the product code, delivery note number and quantity ordered (or missing) to enable us to process the shortage.
- If you wish to return a product because it is damaged on arrival please notify KDK Office Supplies Ltd by email within 24 Hours. Again please ensure that you know the product code and delivery note number to enable us to process the return.
- Standard returns – Please advise us within 14 days if you wish to return any products that you have ordered. Any bespoke or “special” product orders are strictly non-returnable. Furniture items returned are subject to a 35% restocking fee.
- IN ALL RETURN SCENARIOS – THE PRODUCTS MUST BE IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING, IF THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING IS NOT RETURNED WITH THE GOODS AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR RE-SALE WE WILL BE UNABLE TO ACCEPT THE RETURN FROM YOU. At times orders could be delayed due to transportation issues which is beyond our control, All orders are shipped either via Royal Mail, UPS, Parcel Force or own Van.