- If any item(s) that you have ordered does not arrive, however, it does show on your delivery documents this is known as a shortage. All shortages must be notified to KDK Office Supplies Ltd by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours. Please ensure that you know the product code, delivery note number and quantity ordered (or missing) to enable us to process the shortage.
- If you wish to return a product because it is damaged on arrival please notify KDK Office Supplies Ltd by email to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving your delivery. Again please ensure that you know the product code and delivery note number to enable us to process the return.
- Standard returns – Please advise us within 14 days if you wish to return any products that you have ordered. Any bespoke or “special” product orders are strictly nonreturnable.
- Collections of any returns will be made within 7/ 10 working days from the point of notifying us. All refunds will be made once the item has been received and in it's original packaging via the same payment method the order was originaly placed.Refunds will be made Via World Pay.
- Nonfaulty returns must be arranged and paid for by the customer. We will only accept these if the item is not opened and still in its original packaging and will carry a 30% re-stocking fee plus a delivery charge of £6.50. Furniture items returned are subject to a 35% restocking fee.
IN ALL RETURN SCENARIOS – THE PRODUCTS MUST BE IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING, IF THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING IS NOT RETURNED WITH THE GOODS AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR RE-SALE WE WILL BE UNABLE TO ACCEPT THE RETURN FROM YOU AND WILL BE SENT BACK TO YOU.